Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sameblod

My apologies to the three loyal readers here on Audio Splash, I've been so busy at school with finals and projects that I've had absolutely no time to post. Work finally seems to be winding down, so I'm hoping I can get back to posting on a more regular basis.  To get back into the groove, I present to you the lead single "UR Road" from Sameblod's debut album Braided Memos, which came out a few weeks ago on April 20th.  While the artwork for "UR Road" represents a cold winter setting, the actual song couldn't be more different. "UR Road" is an infectious electro-pop jam meant for a drive down by the beach on a summer afternoon.  Backed with a steady groove, the synthy undertones take the listener on a relaxing, easy-to-swallow journey into a serene state of mind.  Check it out below, and if you like it find out more on their Tumblr.

 UR Road by Sameblod

No comments:

Post a Comment