Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

My lovely dates I'm taking out to dinner tonight.
Yep, it's that time of year again...Valentine's Day!  It has got to be the most loved and most hated holiday ever brought to existence; I have never seen so many opposing posts come up on my Facebook.  One half are people ecstatic for love and romance, the other half are disgusted and couldn't give less of a fuck.  Me?  As you can see from lovely mistresses, I'll be quite okay.  Anyway, I've made a little Valentine's Day playlist for all of you to enjoy...nothing too special.  In an attempt to mix it up a little, not all songs are happy, but all of them have to deal with some sort of relationship or connection whether good or bad...I guess we can call it some form of "love"?  All of them have managed to strike an emotional chord in me at some point in life.  So without boring you, I've placed the quick 10-song list below.  I've also created a Mediafire link at the bottom to download if it interests you.  Hope you enjoy! And of course, Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovebirds.

"Our Way To Fall" by Yo La Tengo
"To The End" by Blur
"You Are My Sun" by Sun Kil Moon
"Vapour Trail" by Ride
"Darling, I Am Almost 20 Years Old" by Cherry Chapstick
"Your Arms Around Me" by Jens Lekman
"Photobooth" by Death Cab For Cutie
"When You Were Mine" by Prince
"It's Been Eight Years" by The Radio Dept.
"In Spite of Me" by Morphine

If you want, you can pick up the playlist here.

No comments:

Post a Comment