Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Radio Dept.

These guys are on a roll.  Starting with the album Clinging To A Scheme earlier this year, The Radio Dept. followed up with the single "The New Improved Hypocrisy" and have now released an EP, Never Follow Suit.  I have been loving everything these guys have released recently, and so far this year it has been a fun ride following them.  Still, it surprises me how little recognition they get over in the States, especially considering how popular they are in Europe.  Their website claims that 200GB of Radio Dept. music is downloaded daily on the internet.  I am just short of 11,000 songs on my iTunes and I don't even have 60GB....200GB is a lot of fucking music!  I can only imagine how many downloads bigger bands like Vampire Weekend or (even bigger) The Red Hot Chili Peppers get...but I digress.  Anyway, here's a fantastic song off the new EP, it's called "On Your Side".  If you've liked any Radio Dept. this year, I'm pretty sure you'll like this too.

 On Your Side

You can get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment